Math Camp - Info & Registration
Info & Registration
- Who should attend:
- Math camp is designed for social science graduate students interested in pursuing a quantitatively oriented-research career. The curriculum is particularly appropriate for students in the early years of study in social science departments with CSSS tracks (Anthropology, Evans School of Public Affairs, School of Nursing, Political Science, School of Social Work, Sociology, Geography, the Jackson School of International Studies, and Urban Design and Planning). We expect that attending math camp will help prepare students for advanced statistics courses taught by CSSS.
- When and Where:
- September 14-18, 2015
- 9:00am - 3:00pm (3-4pm optional)
- Location: Savery Hall (SAV) 156 (Lab in SAV 117)
- University of Washington
To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at: 206.543.6450 (voice), 206.543.6452 (TTY), 206.685.7264 (fax), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests. Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible, preferably at least 10 days.
- Syllabus (PDF)
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis until September 1, 2015 or until class is filled. Space is limited. Priority is given to students in Anthropology, Evans School of Public Affairs, Geography, School of Nursing, Political Science, School of Social Work, Sociology, Urban Design and Planning, and to early applicants.
Please download Registration form
- A fee of $25 (non-refundable) for students enrolled in CSSS
affiliated departments during Fall Quarter 2015. Please make all checks out to University of Washington.
|Laina Mercer, Instructor